- Who we are
- What we do
- Media monitoring
* Participation in the fundraiser is voluntary and is open to all citizens of Azerbaijan and foreigners who are 18 years old or older.
* It is possible to participate in the marathon individually or collectively.
* There are no minimum or maximum limits for donations; in this way, all people can participate in the fundraiser and support freedom of expression regardless of their financial situation.
* People may choose to make a general donation, which will be divided equally between the six journalists, or can donate to specific journalists.
* Participants who wish to remain anonymous are welcome to use pseudonyms or alphanumeric codes to protect their identities.
* At the end of the marathon, a list of participants and the amount of money gathered will be given to the press and published online.
* Participant’s should keep Part I of the receipt and Part II should be given and the donated money to the Institute for Reporters’ Freedom and Safety.
IRFS’s office is located at 8 R. Behbudov St., Apt. 85/86, Baku, Azerbaijan, and the organization can also be reached by telephone (+99 412) 418-0334, (+994 55) 754-35-15 or E-mail: email@example.com.