* Participation in the fundraiser is voluntary and is open to all citizens of Azerbaijan and foreigners who are 18 years old or older.
* It is possible to participate in the marathon individually or collectively.
* There are no minimum or maximum limits for donations; in this way, all people can participate in the fundraiser and support Emin Milli and Adnan Hajizade regardless of their financial situation.
* Participants who wish to remain anonymous are welcome to use pseudonyms or alphanumeric codes to protect their identities.
* At the end of the marathon, a list of participants and the amount of money gathered will be given to the press and published online – www.civilsociety.az.
People living in Azerbaijan and wanting to participate in the fundraiser can appeal to the Institute for Reporters’ Freedom and Safety (CSDC member) office located at 8 R. Behbudov St., Apt. 85/86, Baku, Azerbaijan, and call by telephone (+99412) 418-55-34, (+99412) 418 03 34, (050) 382 38 14 15.
People wanting to join the marathon from abroad can call +99450 408 88 04, +99450 586 35 37, +99455 754 35 16 to receive additional information.